Coconut...the best gift offered by nature to human being. We often have seen that our relatives carries coconut water to hospitals to meet their sick relatives because this natural drink have so many benefits regarding to our health. Coconut water is a clear liquid inside of green coconut. Coconut water is supposed to be powerful natural sports
drink for instant boost of energy. It is low in calories and contains enzymes and minerals like potassium that make it super drink. Coconut water carries nutrients and oxygen to cells and naturally replenish our body's fluids after exercise.
Here are the 8 Health Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water.
1) Low in calories -With low calories, coconut water has less sugar and carbohydrates than any other sports drinks. It is best "natural sports drink" to boost your energy during exercise. Drinking coconut water is best way to re hydrate your body after hard work, exercise or sports activity.
2) Antioxidants - Fresh coconut water have high level of antioxidants.
3) Urine infection - Coconut water is supposed to be diuretic. It throws out the toxins by urine and hence helps to cure urine infections.
4) Kidney stone - It advised to drink fresh coconut water when anyone is suffering from kidney stones.
5) Weight loss - Coconut water has zero fat and low calories hence it can be a perfect weight loss drink to reduce weight.
6) Potassium - One cup of coconut water contains more Potassium than a medium size of banana. Research suggest that the Potassium rich diet can help support heart by reducing blood pressure.
7) Best alternatives for sugary juices or soda - As coconut water is low in calories, sugar and carbohydrates and best energy booster, it can be a best alternatives for artificial soda, added sugar drinks, beverages.
8) Coconut water contains manganese and electrolytes.
* If anyone suffering from renal (kidney) failure, then he should not drink coconut water as it is rich in Potassium and cannot remove extra potassium.
Disclaimer: The information included at this blog,post, site is for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for medical treatment by a healthcare professional. Because of unique individual needs, the reader should consult with their physician to determine the appropriateness of the information for the reader’s situation.