Fishes are the third most popular pets to keep at home after cats and dogs due to their attractiveness. An aquarium has great importance in Vastu Shastra. Fish tank in home is supposed to be the sign of luck and wealth also. According to Vastu, there should be 9 (8 Gold fish and 1 black fish) fishes in our fish tank and one must be black. Fish tank should be placed in living room at North or East direction of Home.
In our busy life we all need to relax then the aquarium at your home will relax your mind and keep you fresh all over time. Spending more time with an aquarium is the easiest way to overcome on depression. reduce your stress, blood pressure, heart rate.
Important Benefits Of Keeping Fish Tank (Aquarium) In Home.
1) Heath Benefits - Have you seen aquarium in Dentists, Doctors, Therapists waiting room? What is the reason?
Watching aquarium fish and spending more time with them, watch their eating habit may help the patients to reduce their heart rate, blood pressure and stress.
2) Improves Sleep Quality - Watching aquarium fish and spending some time with them before you sleep makes you relax and calm your mind and body to fall asleep.
3) Decreases Pain & Anxiety -The aquarium in dental clinic helps the patients to reduce the heart rate and hence decreases the Anxiety and pain feeling during the dental procedure.
4) Prevents Debt - Some Vastu experts says that feeding aquarium fishes regularly is a great way to prevent debt.
5) Best for Children - When the kids watch the fishes in Aquarium swimming and eating food, their mind feels calm and relax thus they can concentrate better in their study.
6) Keeping fish at home, watching them, to take care of fishes, is highly beneficial for heart patients who have heart related problems.
7) By Vastu, It is believed that colorful fishes in aquarium grabs all the attention of guests and visitors and absorbs their negative energy and converts into positive one.
8) Removes Vastu Defects - Fish tank in home is supposed to be a remedy tool for many vastu defects. Active & healthy fishes generates positive energy.
9) Fish tank doesn't requires more space, also they are quiet than the other noisy pets like cats, dogs.
10) Fish tank doesn't requires much maintenance; they are cheaper than other pets