Benefits Of Drinking Water On Our Health
Water is zero calories colorless liquid which is composed of hydrogen and oxygen i.e (H2O).We always carry a bottle of water where we go outside. especially in summer days. Research says that human body consists of 60 percent of water.
Water is the best liquid offered by nature to all living animals. Water hydrates our body and protects from dehydration due to heat, heavy exercise, sports, hard work.
How much water do we need? answer is very simple. Research says that an adequate daily fluid intake for man is 3.7 liters and 2.7 liters for women approximately.
The only water is not the option for staying dehydrated. One can try fruits, watermelon, milk, juice, herbal tea, coconut water and so on.
There are so many Benefits Of Drinking Water On Our Health -
1) Water keeps our body temperature normal.
2) By drinking sufficient amount of water helps the body to excrete waste through perspiration, urination, & defecation. Water helps your kidneys to remove waste from blood and keep the blood vessels that run to your kidney open and filter them out. Thus helps to reduce the risk of kidney stones and UTI's (urinary tract infections)
3) Water also helps in digestion of food and hence prevents constipation.
4) When our body is dehydrated due to heavy exercise, sweat in heat or due to vomiting or diarrhea, drinking water or coconut water is really helpful to re-hydrate our body.
5) To get rid of wrinkles, Water is very useful because it moisturizes our skin and thus keep our skin glowing, soft and fresh.
6) Water lubricate & cushion joints.
7) Water helps to maintain blood pressure.
8) Water is very useful for formation of saliva and mucus. Saliva helps us to digest food and keeps the eyes, mouth, nose moist.
9) Water may help in weight loss.
10) Water boost our energy level. Specially coconut Water. As a coconut water is low in calories, sugar and carbohydrates, it can be a best alternatives for artificial soda, added sugar drinks, beverages.
Disclaimer: The information included at this blog, post, site is for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for medical treatment by a healthcare professional. Because of unique individual needs, the reader should consult with their physician to determine the appropriateness of the information for the reader’s situation.
Visit - Benefits Of Drinking Water On Our Health